Polymer Processing Aid Masterbatches (PPA):
Polymer Processing Aid Masterbatches have designed to increase the capability of plastics extrusion (Polyethylene films, pipes, tubes…) and cause in productions quantity and/ or quality improvement. PPAs, manufacture based on Fluorine and Elastomers and recommended to use for polymer processability improvement at high shear rates.
Some of the advantages of PPA occupation:
- Reducing machineries depreciations
- Improvement and simplifying of production processing
- Reducing pressure and temperature
- Increasing lifetime of machineries
- Development of products surfaces to have brighter and shinier production
- Improvement of printability property
- Reducing time and wastages during color swapping
- Elimination of the Die Build-Up and Melt Fracture phenomenal
- Increasing production rate
- Declining expenses of energy consumption and lastly final price of products
Therefore, it definitely would be possible to produce in low temperature and without speed reduction, by consuming PPAs in production of PP, PE, thin films, normal and thick films, agricultural films, gunnysacks, jumbos, polymeric sheets especially Cartonplast, fibers, polymeric pipes and fittings and Polyolefins.
Impacts of adding Processing Aid on Plastic production problems
Polymer Processing Aid Masterbatches of the Aria Polymer Pishgam Company:
This production results in:
- Eliminate the Melt Fracturing
- Reduce the Die Build-Up
- Improve the film surface
- Eliminate the Fish Skin
- Reduce gel productions
- Increase yield production
Polymer Processing Aid Masterbatches:
There are two type of Polymer Processing Aid Masterbatches available:-
Polymer Processing Aid Economic Masterbatch (AD/01/0031) – This Masterbatch eliminates melt fracture, reduces die build up, improves film surface, eliminates sharp skin effect, reduces gel formation and increases production output.
Polymer Processing Aid Medium Master batch (AD/01/0043) – This Masterbatch eliminates melt fracture, reduces die build up, improves film surface, eliminates sharp skin effect, reduces gel formation and increases production output.
For more information about Polymer Processing Aid Masterbatches of the Aria Polymer Pishgam Company, contact our sales experts. We will be delighted to provide your inquiries.